Linen Kitchen Towel
Tea towels made of natural linen are soft, absorbent and quick drying.
A generous size approximately 17"x25" these beautiful towels have a loop stitched on one side for ease when hanging to dry.
Multi-use linen towels are stylish and practical.
Use them to:
- Dry dishes
- Cover rising dough
- Line your bread basket
- Wrap gifts (make the towel is part of the gift!)
- Dry hands in the bathroom, or at any sink space
Follow these care instructions to keep your linen soft and fabulous.
- Wash in lukewarm water
- Wash on gentle cycle
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low temperature
- Remove from dry when slightly damp. Hang or lay flat to finish drying.
- Iron on low if desired
- Linen has been washed once prior to sewing