Handcrafted Copper Water Bottle With Jute Sleeve
This product is currently sold out.
According to Ayurveda, water stored overnight in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three Doshas in the body.
This natural purification process is scientifically proven to destroy microbes in the water, and your drinking water becomes alkaline. Positively charging the water with copper ions is known as Tamra Jal, and Copper infused water is proven to have a myriad of health benefits such as:
Enhanced immune support
Improved metabolic function
Enhanced cardiac and brain function
Reduced joint inflammation
Regulated thyroid function
Enhanced iron absorption
Enhanced emotional function
Rejuvenated skin and hair
Quicker healing of wounds
Vedalife copper bottles feature:
- 100% pure Ayurveda copper
- Leak proof, due to silicon gasket
- Jointless, crafted from a single sheet of copper
- BPA & Pthalate free
- Ethically made
- Lead & Nickel Free
- Environmentally friendly
- Packaged in luxury, round reusable packaging
- Inserted in a custom made jute sleeve for added insulation
- Exquisitely handcrafted by traditional master artisans called Kaarigars
Cleaning & Care Instructions:
- Pour a mixture of lemon juice, vinegar, and salt into the water bottle. (ratio 2:2:1)
- Close the lid and shake the bottle for 2-3 minutes. Then scrub the inside with a bottle brush.
- Rinse the inside and outside of the bottle thoroughly with hot, soapy water.
- Once clean, refill immediately to prevent reoxidation of interior.
- Weekly cleaning of your bottle is recommended.