Netters Anatomy Colouring Book (2nd Edition)
This product is currently sold out.
- Netter's Anatomy Coloring book is a perfect companion to the Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank H. Netter, MD as well as Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter's Clinical Anatomy textbook.
- Understand the correlation between structures. Outlines of Netter anatomical illustrations in multiple views, magnifications, and dissection layers, accompanied by high-yield information reinforce visual recognition and provide context.
- Master challenging structures through illustrations small enough for quick coloring, but large enough to provide you with important details.
- Facilitate learning by following tips for coloring key structures and quizzing yourself with end-of-section review questions.
- Quickly review key concepts with accompanying tables that review muscle attachments, innervation, and actions.
- Understand the role of anatomy in medicine through Clinical Notes which highlight examples.