Nourishing PowderRegular price $32.00
Feel great about your skincare routine with this superfood-packed formula that will gently exfoliate and nourish your skin. This vegan and cruelty-free face mask is packaged for multiple applications.
The Nourishing Powder Face Mask is formulated with all-natural phytonutrient-rich ingredients that are designed to improve overall complexion for a refreshed, healthy glow.
- Soothing oatmeal gently cleanses and conditions the skin
- Coconut softens and moisturizes while providing soothing anti-inflammatory benefits
- Vitamin-packed banana conditions and brightens the skin
- Kaolin Clay gently exfoliates and helps to stimulate blood circulation
- Refreshing cucumber sooths inflammations
- Antioxidant-filled Licorice Root and Matcha protect the skin from environmental stressors while restoring an even tone
Excellent for most skin types. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
Natural, vegan, cruelty-free, toxin-free, sulphate-free, petroleum free. Biodegradable formula.
Mix 1 tbsp. of the dry-powder formula with equal amount of warm water to create a desired consistency paste. Apply on your face, avoiding area around eyes. Let dry for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Repeat 1-2 times a week.
Temporary light redness after the mask is normal.
- Do not allow water to enter the Nourishing Powder bottle as water will compromise the product quality
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store in room temperature away from direct sunlight
- Use within 12 months of opening
Avena sativa (Colloidal oatmeal), Cocos Nucifera Extract, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate, sodium phosphate (Coconut Milk Powder), Musa Spp (Banana fruit powder), Kaolin (White Kaolin clay), Cucumis sativus (Cucumber Peel), Spirulina Platenis (Spirulina), Matricaria recutita (Chamomile Botanical Extract), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice Root Extract), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Matcha tea)
Net volume: 100 g
Made in Manitoba.