Spiced Rum Beard Oil
This product is currently sold out.
A Beard Oil with true Island flair. West Indies bay leaf, spices, and Jamaican rum combine to give the bay rum fragrance its distinctive woody, sweet, and spicy scent.
Our recipe was inspired by an 1866 barbering guide. We sourced the best organic bay leaves (Pimenta racemosa) from India and mixed them together with organic cinnamon bark, organic allspice, and organic clove. Our signature ingredients infuse in Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery's Rum for 8 weeks before it's combined with our signature oil blend and bottled.
WHAT BEARD OIL DOES:
- Moisturizes facial hair and skin
- Prevents 'beard' itch and dandruff
- Gives a subtle healthy shine to your beard
- 100% Natural
- Handmade with Organic Ingredients
- No synthetic chemicals, fragrances or preservatives
Ingredients –Vitis Vinifera* (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea* (Cold Pressed Olive) Oil, Ricinus Communis* (Castor) Oil, Camellia Oleifera* (Camellia) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba) Oil, Tallow, Plantago Major* (Plantian) Leaf, Symphytum Officinale* (Comfrey) Leaf, Essential Oils Of Pimenta Officinalis* (Allspice), Citrus Bergamia* (Bergamot) Rind, Laurus Nobilis* (Laurel) Leaf, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum* (Cinnamon) Leaf, Botanicals (Bay*, Cinnamon*, Allspice*, Clove*), Rum From Okanagan Spirits Craft Distilleries, Vitamin E
Directions for use:
- Put 2-3 drops of oil in your palms.
- Spread it evenly in your palms and fingers.
- Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard.
- Do the same down the front.
- Use your finger tips to coat the hairs on your moustache.
- Use a comb to evenly distribute the oil while setting the hairs back in place.
- Repeat this process once daily to keep your beard soft and conditioned.
Please note: that our beard oils will have a natural colour this is because we infuse REAL botanicals into our oils and the chlorophyll tints the oil - this is a good thing!
Our beard oil comes in glass amber bottles in order to keep light out of the product, which can turn oils rancid quickly, once opened, store your oil in a cool dark place and use within 8 months like any other cosmetics.