Kansa is an ancient alloy of copper and tin, and has been around for approximately 5000 years.
- Can be used with a variety of products such as oils, serums, and creams
- Balances skin’s ph and helps reduce acne caused by excess sebum production
- Rejuvenates and brightens the skin for a healthy looking glow
- Promotes lymphatic drainage with proper gentle massage techniques
- Clears sinus congestion, relieves migraines, and muscular tension
- Removes puffiness around the eyes becasue Kansa metal is cool to the touch
- Relieves plantar fasciitis and other orthotic issues when used on your feet
- Promotes a sound sleep routine when used before bedtime
Welcome to Equip! Here's everything you need to get your questions answered.
Location: 1688 St. James Street
How To Shop
Our online store is open 24/7. For your convenience we offer local delivery on all orders within Winnipeg city limits.
Do you live outside of Winnipeg? No problem. Select Canada Post shipping options at checkout, or contact us for other shipping rates (Canpar, FedEx, Purolator) to any address in Canada.
To shop in person you must schedule an appointment. Please call 204-417-7466 to book a visit.
Questions about our products, services, or events...
Type your question in the chat box on our website
Call us at 204-417-7466
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Instagram or Facebook Messenger to contact us
We will respond to your inquiry within one business day.
Please note: Our business hours to respond to inquiries and fulfill orders are Monday - Friday between 9 am - 3 pm.
Our Delivery Service
Local deliveries will take place Monday, Wednesday, and Friday each week (unless specific arrangements are made).
Order cut off for delivery is Sunday midnight, Tuesday midnight, Thursday midnight for next day delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or special instructions for delivery.
Customer Service Phone Number: (204) 417-7466
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Location: 1688 St. James Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3H 0L3
Where can I get answers to my product questions?
Your business is important to us, and it is our priority to answer any questions you may have. Please contact us by phone or email, we are happy to help. If you are shopping online send a chat message through WhatsApp and we will get back to you ASAP. We also respond to Instagram and Facebook messenger messages.
How soon can I get my product(s)?
If you are a customer located within Winnipeg, you may choose to schedule a pick-up at our shop location, or have your order delivered within Winnipeg. Deliveries are offered Monday - Friday. Typically we offer next day delivery unless otherwise specified.
We ship orders across Canada via Canada Post. You can select to have your order sent by standard, expedited, or express post at online checkout. Due to Covid-19 Canada Post will not guarantee delivery times and there may be delays beyond our control. You will be given a Canada Post tracking number on your order receipt.
Contact us to get a quote for ground shipping rates through carriers such as FedEx, Canpar and UPS. We can manually calculate these costs and provide you alternative rates to Canada Post that may be faster and in some cases more affordable.
Where can I pick up my order?1688 St. James Street
What if my order is damaged during delivery?
Should your product(s) become damaged in the shipping process, we will request an email with a photo of the damage. After assessing the photo we will proceed with replacement or credit for the damaged product(s).
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, Debit, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, email transfer.
What is the guarantee policy on professional massage products?
- 1 year limited guarantee from date of purchase on bottle warmers, table warmers, stone heaters and towel warmers.
- 1 year limited guarantee from date of purchase on stools. 2 year guarantee on vinyl seat cover.
Portable Massage Tables and Chairs:
- 5 year limited guarantee on table/chair construction and 2 years on vinyl covering.
Hydraulic Massage Tables:
- 5 year limited guarantee on table construction, 3 year guarantee on motor and 2 years on vinyl covering.
Exchange + Refund Policy
We only accept returns for refund or exchange within 30 days of original purchase. The product(s) for return/exchange must be in new unused condition, undamaged, and in its original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse returns/exchanges on items that have been clearly damaged or used extensively. We do not accept returns or provide refunds for linens, towels, massage lotions, oils, or gels due to sanitary reasons. There is no refund for any shipping, handling, or postal insurance costs. Refunds must be issued to the original form of payment.