Sassy Wellness Box
Approaching midlife can feel intimidating. But did you know that women can embrace this season of life and feel empowered to take control of their health?
In today's world there's so much information right at our finger tips. Almost too much, to the point where you can feel overwhelmed and confused. But most of us learned to take the advice of docotors when it comes to our health. The thing is, they don't always have definitive answers to women's health issues. As a result you can end up feeling hopeless and alone.
Women need community to thrive. Communities provide a safe space to share stories, and allow us to be vulnerable. There is a great sense of empowerment in being vulnerable. When we challenge the narritive and trust our intuition...magic happens. You can break old patterns and let go of old beliefs that do not serve you.
Hi, I am Sylvia Sunstrum. I had a preventative procedure eight years ago to remove my ovaries and fallopian tubes. This was due to a hereditary gene mutation I had that put me at a high risk of developing ovarian and breast cancer. I was induced into surgical menopause. My doctor had not prepared me for all the symptoms that accompanied this transition. Talk about feeling overwhelmed,unprepared and alone. I had only heard about pills and patches to ease the symptoms of Menopause. I decided it was time to do my own research and start educating myself.
I began to do the research and question everything when it came to my health. I began to make lifestyle changes and focus on being proactive rather than reactive. As a matter of fact I embraced menopause and midlife. I learned to overcome challenges, then I began talking to other women and sharing my story. Now, it's my mission to help other women feel empowered through education and humour of course! And what kind of advocate would I be if I kept all this goodness to myself?
Introducing the Sassy Wellness Box!
Designed with you in mind...
Seven of the best natural wellness products that you can use daily to improve your self care. Feel confident using products made with natural and non-toxic ingredients. Created by experts in their field who value health and holisitc lifestlye.
Here's what you get:
- Verum Beauty Labs Cleansing Gel to remove makeup and cleanse skin in one simple step. Without compromising the skin’s natural protective moisture barrier.
- Cream Deodarant by Art Soap Life with natural and gentle ingredients to keep you fresh. No harsh chemicals here!
- Women's Blend Essential Oil is a virsatile blend that you can use a multitude of ways to impart a sense of calm. This blend has hormone balancing properties and it uplifts your mood.
- Joy Body Oil by Equip Wellness Collective is an all over body oil that moisturizes skin. Practise self massage to improve circulation, reduces tension, and nourish your skin.
- Magnesium Lotion from Studio On 27 is the easiest and fastest way to replenish magnesium. Every woman is magnesium defficient, this product will be your new bff for so many reasons!
- Balance Herbal Tea from Awaken Herb Farms is heaven in a cup. Grown with love, and custom blended to support hormone health. This spray free tea blend reduces anxiety, envokes calm, and improves mood.
- Whipped Body Creme by Equip Wellness Collective is a rich moisturizer. And that's why you will have soft, smooth skin this winter. Bye-bye dry skin and no chemicals, dyes or fragrances!
- Cozy socks from Ricki's... because Sylvia knows you can never have too many cute socks and she loves to support Canadian brands.
But that's not all...
Christine from Willow Therapies has included a Guided Reflexology and Breath Work Routine. Inside the Sassy Box you will get a link to your guided routine. This routine is proven to reduce hot flashes, brain fog, and anxiety. The value of this exclusive offer is $100.00. And there's more... Christine is offering 30% off when you book a future service with her.
The fun doesn't stop there! Sylvia's hair stylist has included 25% off your first colour service when you visit her at 5th Hair Lounge and Beauty Bar.
And you get 25% off the newest workshop series Reclaiming Radiance from Liliane Regnier. Liliane's workshops help you connect to your inate radiant self and a community of women to start seeing beyond the mirror.
Don't forget the educational material! We want you to get the most out of the products in your box. You also get information on magnesium deficiency, so you can understand the signs and symptoms, and learn best practices for topical application.
The total value of the Limited Edition
Sassy Wellness Box is $314.50.
There are only twenty five boxes available
for our first-time launch.
So don't wait to get yours for only $99.00.
This box is a beautiful unique gift! Support local and Canadian made brands.
Bring more joy into your life and feel amazing.
Say yes to you and join a community of women supporting other women!
Based on 3 reviews
Love the magnesium lotion - sleeping like a baby since and love the bottle of essential oils - fantastic. Haven't used the body oil or verum yet - can't wait!
KKarrie lee Lindo
This is so fantastic! Most of us don’t know where to start! So, Thankyou!!